2. Fees: There is no entry fee to submit artworks.
3. Images: Artists may submit images of up to two works. All entries must be submitted in digital jpg format. Each jpg must be no more than 1.5 MB in size, and labeled as follows: Last Name, First Name, Title, Date, Size (Height x Width), Media.jpg.
4. Pricing: Indicate the retail value of the artwork/s. Suggested retail price should not be more than $300. (Note that the reserve bid price will be set at 30% of the retail price for the silent auction).
5. Art Sales: Artists whose artworks are sold in the silent auction will receive 35% of the sale. The remaining 65% of proceeds from the art sales go to the charities involved in the exhibition.
6. Size: Submit works no larger than 48” (4 feet) in any one direction. Accepted works must be framed and clearly labeled on the back with the name of the artist, title, medium, size, and date of production. We can choose not to hang any work, which does not conform to entry rules or was not clearly represented on the submission.
7. Notification of Acceptance: Accepted artists will be notified by email the week of November 7, 2016.
8. Delivery of Artworks: Accepted work(s) along with a one‐page bio must be delivered to the John B. Aird Gallery, 900 Bay Street, Toronto, on Saturday Nov 12th, between 10 am and noon.
9. Pick‐up of Artworks: Artists will be notified of any unsold artworks after the event. Location and time to be determined soon.